- Ansary, Johura; Forbes-Hernández, Tamara Y.; Gil, Emilio; Cianciosi, Danila; Zhang, Jiaojiao; Elexpuru-Zabaleta, Maria; Simal-Gandara,
Jesus; Giampieri, Francesca; Battino, Maurizio. 2020.
- “Antioxidants Explained in Simple Terms.” Healthline, 2019, www.healthline.com/nutrition/antioxidants-explained.
- "Potential Health Benefit of Garlic Based on Human Intervention
Studies: A Brief Overview" Antioxidants 9, no. 7: 619. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox9070619
- “7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate.” Healthline, 2018, www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate#TOC_TITLE_HDR_4.
- Qiu, Z, Zheng, Z, Zhang, B, Sun‐Waterhouse, D, Qiao, X.
Formation, nutritional value, and enhancement of characteristic components in black garlic: A review for maximizing the goodness
to humans. Compr Rev Food Sci Food Saf. 2020; 19: 801– 834. https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12529
- Seo, Dae Yun, Sung Ryul Lee, Hyoung Kyu Kim, Yeong Ho Baek,
Yi Sub Kwak, Tae Hee Ko, Nari Kim et al. "Independent beneficial
effects of aged garlic extract intake with regular exercise on cardiovascular risk in postmenopausal women." Nutrition research
and practice 6, no. 3 (2012):226.
- Shang, Ao; Cao, Shi-Yu; Xu, Xiao-Yu; Gan, Ren-You; Tang, Guo-Yi; Corke, Harold; Mavumengwana, Vuyo; Li, Hua-Bin. 2019. "Bioactive Compounds and Biological Functions of Garlic (Allium sativum L.)"
Foods 8, no. 7: 246. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods8070246
- Sripanidkulchai B. Benefits of aged garlic extract on Alzheimer's
disease: Possible mechanisms of action. Exp Ther Med. 2020 Feb;19(2):1560-1564. doi: 10.3892/etm.2019.8390. Epub 2019 Dec
27. PMID: 32010339; PMCID: PMC6966106.
- Timba, Pinali P., Sucheta Ghorai Giri, and Richa V. Panchal. "Health benefits and possible Risks of Turmeric, Garlic and Ginger: A short." Health 6, no. 04 (2019).
- “What Are Superfoods and Why Should You Eat Them?” Medical
News Today, 2019, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/